Hey! Here's me :)

That's a tricky one- he certainly would want you to gain to a healthy weight, I'm sure. But it is often difficult for people to know what to say, as they want to tread carefully around the whole 'weight' topic. And so they say nothing, which is easy to misinterpret!

Congratulations on getting engaged too, by the way  :)

Thank you so much!!

And yeah, you're right. I did talk with him though about my interpretation (we are very open) and told him that he used to say "you need to restore weight, you're too small" and now that he doesn't I take it as me being too big now. So he's been more open with talk.

Sounds to me, dear Honnibunny as if there was just a bit of miscommunication..

You should really talk to your fiancee and tell him that you want to gain weight for health reasons but that you don´t want to get fat, just that you want to add some more honni to the bunny! Would mean he has more of you to grab and love! ;-)

Tell him if and what you expect from him in that situation... that he maybe should convince you to eat a big menu while going out is pushing you more, maybe taking you out more often, buying you food etc! ;-)

Good luck on the one!

Best wishes and hugs,

Chris

Sounds to me, dear Honnibunny as if there was just a bit of miscommunication..

You should really talk to your fiancee and tell him that you want to gain weight for health reasons but that you don´t want to get fat, just that you want to add some more honni to the bunny! Would mean he has more of you to grab and love! ;-)

Tell him if and what you expect from him in that situation... that he maybe should convince you to eat a big menu while going out is pushing you more, maybe taking you out more often, buying you food etc! ;-)

Good luck on the one!

Best wishes and hugs,

Chris

I talked with him. I guess he's been holding back bc he is afraid of feeding into my anorexia. But he said he'd be more open and honest with his thoughts. I told him how I interpret things and that he finds me to big now and he shot that down. So who knows lol.

Another health update:

I've been told by many medical people to get my bone density checked because they're afraid I've caused damage to my bones and I keep getting injured. How awful if at (almost) 25, I'm on the verge of osteoporosis. Let's hope not. I try to get in 3 milks a day but who knows. Send good thoughts please! I'm a little nervous!

The fact you decided to follow their advice is a good thing in itself.

You are still young, I guess it's better you want to fix this right now. At 30 it would have been too late though.

Go outdoors with at least bare forearms and legs on sunny days. Sun  helps you putting calcium from dairy products on your bones. This in addition to D-vitamin rich food.

The fact you decided to follow their advice is a good thing in itself.

You are still young, I guess it's better you want to fix this right now. At 30 it would have been too late though.

Go outdoors with at least bare forearms and legs on sunny days. Sun  helps you putting calcium from dairy products on your bones. This in addition to D-vitamin rich food.

Thanks! I'm hoping it turns out okay. I just keep getting injured in my bones!

Whatever happens lovely, it will be okay. I did some damage in this way, but there are medications that can help treat it. There are also certain exercises that can help. And even to be on the verge of osteoporosis, doesn't destine you to get it. There are ways to prevent it.

Hope you're doing okay. x

Thank you!! I'm really hoping that I'm only getting injured because of freak incidents and nothing else. I'm also having GI tract problems too and may have to remove some of it. So basically my body is being crappy!

I'm frustrated. I hope you're doing well!

If I am not mistaken, judging by your frame, one could fit three people like you in this mirror.

If that is not a proof you are far for being too wide...well, I am clueless.

I see someone who is still too thin, sorry I can't lie, but who tries her best to correct that. Keep faith.

Guest Atlya

I feel like I'm too wide so I'm afraid to show ppl but I will brave it this time...

You're far from any definition of wide, missie. And yes, you're brave. Gratz on that!