3 Screenshots

About This File

Watch as i play with my jiggly belly, breasts, and butt all while trying to squeeze into these very small tight clothes. I model all three outfit sets, showing the whole process of squeezing in and out of the very tight clothing, while the last outfit is the debut of my brand new lingerie set that you most definitely will not want to miss out on seeing! I barely can fit into any of these so come purchase for only 3.99 and admire the great progress i have been making for an entire 10 minutes almost! Trust me this is a video you will not regret purchasing and that you will watch more then once ;)

🔥🔥 Don't forget to review and rate 5 stars for a FREE special treat send directly to your inbox!!🔥🔥

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

😍😘

Link to review
Blackhawks

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Second outfit loved the booty rocking those yoga pants so much potential if you gain more weight

Link to review
chubbylover1996

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

An incredibly sexy woman trying to stuff her swelling body into clothes that apparently used to fit.
9/10 only because no voice/sound effects. :P

Link to review