Becky LeSabre Belly Noises from The Great Pizza Stuff 2020

$3

(2 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

The noises and sounds that started after I was done eating a pizza and drinking beer. Shot close up with no microphone attachment.

Other Files from beckylesabre

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

thewowza36

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I have never bought a video faster in my life lol

I agree with @Kysmith247 in their review; this video has solid digestion noises for a good price. Like damn, is your belly always so noisy after a big stuffing?? Your commentary is great, too! I feel like many content creators purposefully don't talk in their videos to make sure they don't interrupt the gurgles/groans, but I like it.

My only gripe is that it's only a couple minutes long. Short belly noise videos are to be expected; they're gonna be shorter than stuffing videos and the like. That being said, I would have liked just a few more minutes of your stomach gurgling away 😉 Otherwise, it's perfect! I really hope you make more content like this in the future.

Link to review
Kviewer247

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Great value for belly noise fans, you can clearly hear the pizza and beer churning around in your belly and your commentary on the first few gurgles is great. Would you be open to making more and longer digestion sounds videos? I really enjoyed your beans one from back in the day, now that was one noisy gut! 

Response from the author:

Thank you for your review!! Yes I will upload the ones I can find that I have on my hard drives, that I have filmed previously and I do plan on making more. I also have upgraded my audio equipment aswell so I have a great microphone that can capture even more!

Link to review