SSBBW Honey Weigh in & Measurements In Mini Skirt

$3

(1 review)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Ssbbw Honey does feedee weigh in and measures her body. Shows off fat ass and tells you how much weight she’s gained. 

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

First of all ... this is a very nice video of an adorable woman with a dreamlike body, a beautiful face and an exciting British accent! 💛
Now to my impression: It is a little shame that it was filmed vertically. Because that makes your body look a bit thinner ... But I think that's unfortunately standard these days🤔 ... Ok, so far so good ...
Likewise, it would have been cool if you had taken "us" with you on the scale (unfortunately you forgot the screenshot at the end).😢
I am a big lover of measurements and WeighIn Vids, so I pay attention to the details, sorry! Also it would have been pleasant if you had measured a few more of your presentable body parts for us ... 🙏👌
You have sooooo many beautiful ones! 🤗😍
But now to the POSITIVE things that caught my eye:👍
Your music in the background is cool.💪 Your outfit is damn sexy!🤤 Your numbers speak for themselves!😋 (If the tape measure has not slipped, your thigh is more than double than mine and several inches larger than my chest, impressive WOW)😲🥰
And when your dog jumps into the picture at the end and kisses your wonderful belly, it tops it all off!🐶👑
Thank you for this one.
Looking forward to what you will present to us next 🤗

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.