5 Screenshots

About This File

I LOVE shooting videos trying on tight clothes, the feeling of having my fat squeezed all over is incredible, and this time around I have quite a treat! I've got a brand new SUPER small catsuit to try to fit into, the fabric barely stretches at all and after holding it up next to myself to compare, I can tell that it's easily half my size, squeezing my 2XL ass and thighs into it will be no small feat! I can tell I'm going to have a hell of a time immediately, I've gotten so big now that even my ankles and calves are enveloped in a layer of fat, and I can feel the fabric of the catsuit protesting as I try to stretch it over my chubby lower legs. I've only been struggling for less than a minute before I can feel myself tiring, I've got so FAT that I can't even manage the smallest amount of exertion without getting out of breath and red in the face. With LOTS of effort, I'm able to slide the catsuit up to my thighs but that's where the REAL fight starts, I'm just so WIDE now! ~ Includes: trying on tight clothes, struggling, jiggling, huffing/panting, out of breath moments/breathless

struggling into super small catsuit 1.gif

struggling into super small catsuit 2.gif

struggling into super small catsuit 3.gif

struggling into super small catsuit 4.gif

struggling into super small catsuit 5.gif

struggling into super small catsuit 6.gif

struggling into super small catsuit 7.gif

Other Files from Ero-hime

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.