7 Screenshots

About This File

Had to make my first upload a special one!! 😋

This is PART THREE of my biggest stuffing yet! Watch me as I devour a full meal of coconut fried shrimp, a whole rack of baby back ribs, a loaf of bread, loaded bacon cheese fries, and a hugeeee brownie sundae for dessert! OVER 5000 CALORIES!

Full of burps, moans, and belly rubs, this video really shows how bottomless this belly can be!

This is the third and final video! Thank you everyone for your love and support! 😍

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jethro

If you like big stuffings and tight round bellies then this vid is for you.  Juicy Junt really packs it away and by the end your treated to one beautifully bulbous food baby.

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Watch this busty bloated absolute Babe finish her giant stuffing, taking her gut to the brink! She burps, moans and even has a hiccup as she struggles to finish 5,000 calories! She is such a beauty and is just beginning her stuffing career on Curvage! What a start, Haley! Let's help the girl out, she deserves it! 5 stars! 🥰

Response from the author:

Valentines Day Love GIF

Link to review