Eating jollibee

$10

(2 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Eating jollibee until puke 

Other Files from NOT FOR SALE

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Chunksagon

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

As someone has previously said before me, it is a short video. And I don't think warrants ten dollars since there is very little going on. It's not like she really stuffed herself before this video, given the distention of her belly, or lack of one when compared to her chugging vids. There's no actual puking in the video, just spitting up drool. There's no sense of being nauseated from overeating, or even hints of the aftermath of eating too much. Yes, her belly is seen due to wearing a crop-top, but it can't carry a short video with no stakes when judged by the title alone. 

Link to review
Maxkapaciti

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video is short and I wish it was longer and showed more of the results of pushing a belly too far. But she is obviously overly stuffed and eating and drinking for about six and a half minutes before it is too much for her belly. I hope to see more like this.

Link to review