6 Screenshots

About This File

you come home from a long day of work, and your girlfriend cece wants to show you something. 

she presents her laptop to you; on it, is a drawing of a cute and chubby cartoon girl.

"look at how big she is! I want to look like that!" your girlfriend says.

cece then announces that she had recently come across a fantasy online, known as immobility.

she then says, "you just received a promotion at work, and now we can afford so much food! will you do this to me?" 

she then fantasizes about growing bigger and bigger for you :3

Edited by cece123
description

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Perhaps Cece’s HOTTEST video to date!

Cece is such a natural beauty, she presents herself with all the sexiness and class one has come to expect from the feedee Queen! 💖👑

Cece looks absolutely huge, and her increasing weight is distributing so sexily. Her belly is bloated and cute, her back rolls are intoxicating, her squishy arms and thighs are so thick and sexy. Cece looks so beautiful with her natural look, her sexy, thick, fluffy, long, dark hair is simply gorgeous.

You see her stunning and voluptuous big sexy body from every angle as she spins back and forth between talking to you and gorging on her mountain of fast food. The fantasy of coming home from a long day at work to your gf Cece and feeding her to immobility with daily stuffings is so damn hot! Like I said, possibly my favorite  video of Cece ever, so sexy. I can’t wait to see how big Cece will grow with her new unhinged attitude toward gaining!

Amazing job, Queen Cece reigns supreme! ❤️

-Griffin

Response from the author:

thank you griffin!!!!! 😇

this made me feel very nice to read 🌸

xoxoxoxo 

Link to review