15 Screenshots

About This File

You come home from work early only to find me being a good feedee slut for you, stuffing with ice cream and making myself horny...

I pop my cute belly out of my shorts for you, and begin to worship my growing body. I can't stop showing you how obese you've made me😈

I spot you touching yourself to the delicious, jiggly mounds of fat you have packed onto my once tiny frame and count you down to completionπŸ’¦

Β 

This clip cuts off a little abruptly at the end, I didn't realise my battery ran out! You only missed out on me saying goodbyeΒ πŸ˜‰

I hope you enjoy my naughtiest clip yetπŸ”₯

Edited by PlumpBarbie

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

Enjoyed everything about this video!!! This sexy, beautiful young lady will have you eyes glued to the screen for every second!!! More women should be just like her!!! I wouldn't be able to leave her by herself!!!Β 

Link to review

Another fantastic video 😍 that outfit! Her arms look likestuffed sausage casings πŸ”₯ so many great angles showing off her juicy dimpled thighs πŸ”₯, and the rolls on her upper belly are getting so thick it’s magical and as always her personality is great to watch 5/5!

Response from the author:

Considering the outfit was stretchy, it was still cutting off the blood supply to my arms πŸ˜‚πŸ· thank you for this amazing review! It has MADE MY DAY πŸ’• xxxx

Link to review

You don't wanna miss amazing naughty video

Response from the author:

I was feeling particularly naughty when I filmed this 😈πŸ€ͺ thanks for watching and for leaving a review! So sweet of you, just glad you enjoyed it πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ˆπŸ’•

Link to review