5 Screenshots

About This File

Riley's your favourite professor and you have the BIGGEST crush on her. She's curvy, smart and you want to help her reach her true potential - growing bigger and bigger! 

You've been secretly leaving her treats on her desk for awhile but you've decided to admit that it's been you. She tells you she's on a diet and can't accept any more gifts - but you've got a plate of homemade donuts in hand and you won't take no for an answer.

She denies them, says she needs to get fit and must say no, but you convince her to try. And like a good fatty she can't stop at just one. 

Soon she's moaning and shoving them in her mouth whole, before long, letting her growing gut out for you to admire. 

You've always thought she was hot but with stuffed cheeks and a jiggling belly out, she's an absolute smokeshow. 

You've successfully become teachers pet and now you get the rewards! 

Other Files from Riley Parker

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

You are an AMAZING actress.

I wish I could have seen those panties covering that belly.......only problem with this video but I still have to give it 5 stars!

oscars-2023-winner-best-actress.jpg

Link to review
MrMathMan

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

One of the hottest roleplays ever posted on this site. Riley looks ever so sexy and her belly stuns in the different camera angles she uses. A must buy.

Response from the author:

Thank you sooo much! 🥰🩷

Link to review