1 Screenshot

About This File

!~*USSBBW Tight Clothing Haul*~!

ThatFatGemini is bigger than ever in this brand new Shein  Haul video. Watch her full body in all it's glory as she attempts to squeeze into brand new clothes. She even needed a helper to assist her in squeezing into these tight clothes. Just wait and see what happens when she gets stuck!

Includes but not limited:  belly, jiggling, rolls, helpless, struggling, full body, failure, and more!

Other Files from ThatFatGemini

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Gabe

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is truly a must watch video for those that love their women large. Gem looks incredible (and massive) in this, struggling to put on nearly every single piece of clothing, often requiring help to even attempt to fit in them. Her cute personality and beautiful ssbbw body are incredibly endearing and make this absolutely worth the watch. As usual, Gem's amazing figure and the difficulties she has doing little ordinary things are some of the best content I have ever seen regarding women of this size and the reality of being so big. If you like seeing a pretty girl with a huge belly struggle to put on clothes by herself, let alone fit in them, you will not be disappointed.

Response from the author:

Thank you for the awesome review, Gabe! I’ll make more content like this soon!😍

Happy Cheering GIF by bluesbear

Link to review
chase5150

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Omg u have truly grown into an ultra sized queen😍 I don’t think u will ever stop and I can’t wait. This is ur best video yet. Really shows off ur struggles dedication and progress 💕💕💕

Response from the author:

Thank you so much 💞 I appreciate you! I Love You Smile GIF by corgiyolk

Link to review