5 Screenshots

About This File

I'M BACK! First eating video of 2024! Stuffing with Raising Canes and chatting/ catch up. I CAN'T BELIEVE I FARTED ON CAMERA🙈😳 This was the first time it ever happened I was so embarrassed 😋 Moaning, belly rubs, belly slapping, belly/ boob jiggling, SIDE BELLY. You can really see how fat I'm getting here.... WEIGHT REVEAL. 

20 Minutes of pure eating and moaning bliss....

$3 OFF SALE FOR THE NEW YEAR! Unlock quickly! Prices subject to change

9B306AB4-3CBF-48A7-B70C-C4DAFA18FFB8.GIF

Other Files from Evie Greyy

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

curvyfan

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You did a great job on this video and you look absolutely amazing and beautiful. I really enjoyed it. I hope you will post some new videos soon. Thanks for all your hard work making videos and sharing them. Can't wait to see your next video :)

Link to review
markzac1

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is the first video I've seen from you and I can say that I'm a fan! You're really cute and your belly is amazing!

The fart near the end was 👌 to me! It's more niche, but there's definitely a crowd for it!

Link to review
albertnorton

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Her best vid yet! Love to see that belly bloat as she stuffs and that accidental fart is so sexy 🤤

Response from the author:

Thank you so much love!! I was so embarrassed haha. Maybe I should try to do another farting video 😳🙈🙈

Link to review
Nickfish

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

First off welcome back Evie, looks like you didn’t miss a meal and that milestone weight is right corner. And those moans🥵🥵🥵🤤

Response from the author:

Thank you my love!! And yes! I’ve been eating well! Glad to be getting back into things! I’m having whataburger tonight

Link to review