5 Screenshots

About This File

Savannah loves the way her belly feels when she chugs down a fizzy drink. She plops down in her tiny bra and panties with her big gut out and prepares to bloat herself up beyond capacity. As she chugs she can see herself expanding and jiggles around her big ole belly. Of course now that she’s bloated she needs a release so she lets out of of the sexiest big burps you’ve ever heard. 

{video includes: chugging, burping, bloat, belly button play  , belly play, horny Fat chat, pov }

Reviews: If you like this videos please remember reviews are always appreciated ❤️🔥

Other Files from SavannahMontana

User Feedback

Help our models thrive by leaving a review after watching the clip. Your feedback means the world to them! ❤️

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

max1234

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

It’s dangerous how fast you can add to cart and check out now on Curvage. Seeing Savannah’s name and another burp content video, I don’t even bother to read the description anymore. No offense or anything, I just know it’ll be more amazing burps, so I’m never on the fence about purchasing.

Link to review