✨Beer Chugs and Cheese Fries✨

$9.99

(4 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Y’all have been asking so Emily obliged! Emily decides to take on the challenge of some beer chugging. Even she’s impressed with how quickly she can throw back some beer! After she chugs til her belly is full she has you join her while she makes a snack and whatever else happens in the aftermath of her decision. Fair warning Emily after beer is an unpredictable but fun and goofy mess 😜🥵

Edited by ThickAsHoney

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

LaurenLush

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

First of all, Emily can put back some beers. DAMN! 😍

also her body in that lingerie almost stopped my heart! 🥵

Can’t wait to get boozed with you and eat some bomb food with you next time I see you!

this video is 20/10

Link to review
Saverdok

I enjoyed this tipsy big woman so much! Grest angles and good job overall! Highly recommended. I hope to see more content of her which are going in this direction🔥😍

Link to review
Guest WarBoy

Emily is looking round and luscious. Beer and fries have clearly done wonders for her figure. Her whole body is so round and curvy. The more beers she drinks, the funnier and sillier she gets. This video is both sexy and funny. I really loved the part where she dances around the kitchen and the motion of her body and her fat belly keeps rolling her underwear down. She really looks thick and exceptionally gorgeous in this sexy beer chug video.

Link to review