1 L Coke & Mentos

$6.99

(5 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

I tried a button pop again.. but the shirt ripped on the side instead of popping the button 😫

Enjoy the coke chug with me with swallowing one mentos. I really love burping and how happy and good it makes my tummy 😍

I am still a bit sick, so excuse my nose sometimes 💕

Edited by Baby Yaga

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

hoofdstedeling

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

My god. We've all seen this shirt before, but its far from a boring look. Those grey leggings with the stripes, her make-up and cute hair, coupled with her amazing belly just popping our from underneath the shirt thats way too tight/short... so hot. 

She really pushes herself to drink the entire bottle fast, and its a treat to look at her belly swell outwards and hear the noises (and burps) she makes, very sexy. Especially the view of her belly drooping in between her legs like fat jello, and seeing Baby Yaga jiggle it with one hand, while the other hand is emptying the last drops of Coca Cola into her mouth...unforgettable. She really ends up blown up😍

Response from the author:

❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
DeutscherLöwe

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Yes yes yes!!! 😍😍😍

The ripping shirt, the swollen belly, the cute belly play. Perfect! Loved every second of it 

❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
loveufatty

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Such a good video. I love the tight outfit with the gey leggings and the light blue shirt. It just looks like you're going to burst out of it at any second. 😍

And then how fast you drink that 1 liter coke while burping and playing with your big belly that is peeking out of your shirt. Uff So hot. 🥵

❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
SSBBWforMe

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Crazy how fat you just get from video to video.. my god. So unbelievable sexy! Nice shy burps 😝

❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
SsbbwLovers

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You look so cute and so fat with your hanging belly 😍 try banana and sprite next 

❤️❤️❤️

Link to review