SSBBW Twerking 🍑

$5

(3 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Custom request- Twerking 🍑 

While I was skinny I loved twerking cause I worked out a lot for a big booty. Today was the first time I tried it again and even if I have zero rhythm.. my ass, thighs and wet pussy clapping together and making that sounds.. damn. No talking in this one, only music and my fat body but in the beginning you can definitely listen to the claps my body make.
I wish we could see how much I sweat while twerking, that was a whole workout for me. 

Tell me what you think, could I bounce on your dick like that? 

User Feedback

Help our models thrive by leaving a review after watching the clip. Your feedback means the world to them! ❤️

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

MadLadKnucks22

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This gives a whole new meaning to “clapping them cheeks” 🔥 That is an S-Tier booty right there! And the way everything jiggles is just mesmerizing 🤩 I can only imagine how out of breathe she was after this! 

Response from the author:

❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
hoofdstedeling

Damn. With those claps it's almost like youre applauding yourself while twerking, which I would totally understand. 

Your ass and thighs just look so so good... wow. And you know just how to make them move to keep my eyes glued to the screen.😍 I'd LOVE to have you twerk on me.

❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
SSBBWforMe

Thank you goddess 

I can only imagine you shaking your fat ass like that in front of me. Love that thigh fat that’s just jiggling around 

❤️❤️❤️

Link to review