7 Screenshots

About This File

You know I go extreme when it comes to gaining or loosing weight. I love feeling all the differences my body has to go through and I never had extreme problems. 
Until today.

I wanted to film a big ass Thanksgiving stuffing, I ordered food.. ended only eating 12 Mozzarella Sticks, 8 Onion Rings, two baked potatoes, a bit of coleslaw, some fries and two small packages of cookies. 
Suddenly I felt how my breathing got faster, my heart really pushed through my chest… I thought a break would be okay, but it wasn’t. It got worse and I decided to go to the doctors.

What should I say…? Slipping more into the extreme sides of feedism and I fucking love every bit of it. At this point I am just a perverted fat piggy lost in feedism. 

(Can we appreciate for a second that my face just gets fatter and fatter and faster than every other body part of mine 😍)

User Feedback

Help our models thrive by leaving a review after watching the clip. Your feedback means the world to them! ❤️

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

MadLadKnucks22

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Wow what a roller coaster of a video 🤯 

First off gotta say that view of her in that outfit wrapped up, and that shot of her fupa basically held up in butchers twine fantastic 🔥

Secondly so hot to hear her describe the extreme sides of her gain! Really shows her dedication!

Response from the author:

❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
SSBBWforMe

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Fuck yes! 
 love how you proudly talked about it and still opened a new candy package. The way you admired yourself while stuffing your gut was just wow. I am already impressed btw, me personally I only eat like half of that what you ate.

❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
DeutscherLöwe

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I said it already but I will say it again. You are the best feedee germanys and everything you do within the fetish is just hot as fuck. 🔥

❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
hoofdstedeling

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Pffff, what a video again! Everything about it I like. From the outfit to the eating so much, to seeing her switch positions to show off her amazing belly and damn... the way that outfit just fits her is brilliant- best fupa on Curvage. Hearing her describe her experience during all of it makes it so much hotter, because you can really feel how much she's into all of it, it's very real and honest. Love it! 

❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
loveufatty

Oof, what a video. Your outfit looks really hot. 😍 Just like a present that you can open after the stuffing. You really pushed yourself to the limit. You ate so much and the way you talked about the doctors visit while laughing and opening the next sweets straight away uff. 🥵 It just shows that you are really into it and how much it turnes you on. 🥰

❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
SsbbwLovers

I love how dedicated you are to your gain, love your videos. This was unbelievable hot, the way you told about your doctors visit and still opening the sweets. That gave me the rest. Wish I could’ve been with you there

❤️❤️❤️

Link to review