3 Screenshots

About This File

Massage me Baby!

I love it how you jiggle my fat belly, thighs, back and ass. Cover my body in oil and help my muscles to relax, after carrying all the weight around. 
I love to get treated like a princess feedee and I adore the way your cock reacts to my ssbbw body.

I put one video (length 10:19) two times, one time with music over it - that is the first video, because the dude I asked to film it with me breathed really loud. So if you don’t like listening to that the first video is for you.

If you don’t mind and you like all the sounds, I put the video with the original audio in the end. ❤️

User Feedback

Help our models thrive by leaving a review after watching the clip. Your feedback means the world to them! ❤️

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Andi92

7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

Your videos get better and better 😉

I think this is your best and hottest video so far. So much fat to grab, so soft and so jiggly and it only gets better the more you gain 😍

Response from the author:

❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
MadLadKnucks22

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Wow 🤩 the waves of fat as your body moves is majestic 🔥 It’s like watching rippling waves of fat 🔥

We definitely need more videos like this in the future, that is one lucky dude!!!

Thank you! ❤️

Link to review
hoofdstedeling

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

God daaamn Baby Yaga. You keep setting new standards with your vids, especially the POV ones. Its so damn hot to imagine being the one who massages all your soft fat and muscles, there's so much to grab! 

This is just too hot.

❤️❤️❤️

Link to review