5 Screenshots

About This File

Most couples might grab a light dinner and go drinking for the New Year, waiting for the ball to drop... But not you and your Feedee girlfriend. She has a plan to "count down" but instead of to midnight, it's how many mini-cakes you can both pack away. Whipping out the heavy cream, she details all the tips and practices you'll be using this year to gain as rapidly as possible.

This is Part One of a DELICIOUS three part series! Contains chugging, heavy whipping cream, and stuffing snacky cakes - followed in Part Two with intense belly play, sensual mutual weight gain encouragement, and Part Three, stripped down and horny, stuffed to the brim, your girlfriend rides and grinds every gaining pound against you.

Don't forget to leave a review!! It makes a huge difference for me 😉

Edited by GoddessGlutton

Other Files from GoddessGlutton

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Rightroundhubie

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Dude😳, buy this girls content. Goddess has put on a ton of weight in just a month and a half. My jaw dropped when I compared the pics from two videos.  Rarely does one see such a staggering gain of weight. Her belly surges far further forward as she takes shots of heavy whipping cream! 1600 calories a container! Oodles of pastries! Her breasts! Her double chin!ugh! She has gotten so so doughy. Help her get fatter, she really likes it.. the side profile is insane..nice dialog and an airy voice. Belly play, top notch

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review!! I had so much showing off in these clips, I hope you enjoy the whole series! 🥰

Link to review