50% DISCOUNT!!! Force Fed Cake, Soda and Sweet Milk by Giant SSBBW Latina

$10

(5 reviews)

9 Screenshots

About This File

Giant SSBBW Latina force-fed me cake, soda and sweet milk.@Carlys SSBBW😍

📈 For my weight gain journey to become the fattest and heaviest Latina on Curvage! 💣

x tu Paty Gorda:)

ince I want to buy as much food as possible to grow as quickly as possible, I will raise the price soon.

Edited by Paty Pear

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest LazyLach

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Great clip Paty and Carlys SSBBW never disappoint. Both ladies are looking incredible in this video, a very hot stuffing video! 😍

Response from the author:

Thank you very much, I appreciate your comment 😍🔥  @LazyLach

Link to review
RickySnyder21

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video is so hot. Paty is looking huge and her body looks massive in the sexiest way possible. I love to watch her eat and in this video she gets super sloppy as shes forced to stuff her face. Recommend this video- would love more content like this in the future😍

Link to review
Drummerguy

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

An amazing stuffing! So much cake was eaten. This one won’t disappoint!

Response from the author:

Thank you ❤️ Continue enjoying my clips 🔥 @Drummerguy

Link to review
Hyper1on

So hot watching these beautiful women compete for fattest model; and Paty is catching up in this one thanks to her feeder friend. Her huge ass takes up the seat with her big thighs overflowing. Her sexy belly gets stuffed so full that you can see the weight of it when it quivers. Jiggly breasts & messy cake feeding followed by chugging makes this clip a  winner. Can’t wait to these how much fatter these girls grow - especially if they keep force feeding each other 

Link to review