6 Screenshots

About This File

Lauren is known for wearing clothes that practically look painted on her big curvy body!

She throws on one of her tightest pairs of jeans and sitting down is a VERY hard task and you’ll see why!

That’s when lauren decides to unbotton her pants and let her giant belly FREE! She tries different surfaces to also see if she will get different belly plopping sounds!

The intense belly plopping and belly play should be a crime with how hot it is. Accommodated with fat chat and your heart might just stop.

Come watch as I give my tummy the attention and play it deserves!🥵😍

Edited by LaurenLush

User Feedback

Help our models thrive by leaving a review after watching the clip. Your feedback means the world to them! ❤️

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

joebu8453

I had to watch this in two parts. Last night, the equation was “Should I plop it?” + The actual plopping = Nut!

Today, the slow motion plopping was magnificent!

Link to review
Whatsup1234

AMAZING belly play showcasing one of Curvage’s softest, jiggliest, and doughiest bellies! 🤗🤗🔥🔥🔥🔥 I’m a sucker for the way that belly looks in jeans too, and how all the fat oozes out and expands like rising dough as it’s released. 🤤🤤🤤 Freaking love the belly play on different surfaces too, the plopping and the way the fat takes up the surface is sooo hot! 🥵🥵🥵 And of course in LL fashion the fat chatting throughout is top notch! 🤤🤤🤤💦💦💦

Response from the author:

Ugh you’re too good to me 

Link to review
Lovegun22

OMG your belly is so amazing love this video 😍😍😍 Hope it gets bigger 😏

Response from the author:

Thank you! You are so sweet!😍

Link to review