3 Screenshots

About This File

❤️🔥Enjoy this sexy video of me weighing in for the first time, I haven’t seen my weight in 6 months and the number the scale is wow 🤩  lots of jiggles and bouncing in this video 😋  don’t forget buying my clips helps keep me fat😝, what number do you hope to you see? 
follow me on this journey,  maybe even keep track for me?🤭

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

UpGaben

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Absolutely beautiful once again, I think I've watched this maybe about three times now and it just keeps getting better each time. It's adorable and so nice that Soph is learning more and most importantly strutting her sweet curvy stuff around for everyone to see! Nothing short of dreamy sweet as candy babe with thighs to DIE for. So proud of Soph for getting more and more into it, lots of love!

Response from the author:

thank you for the review❤️🔥😍 so happy you are enjoying my videos, I’ve got so many ideas in mind 🤩

Link to review
Jaydee

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow! I can't believe how hot fat and sexy you are, your belly hang is amazing keep up the good work and hopefully you get to 300lb or more?!! 🔥🔥🔥🥵😍

Response from the author:

😘 thank you babe, I’m working on it 😝

Link to review