8 Screenshots

About This File

Netflix and chill anyone? It was the perfect day to have some pizza, breadsticks and soda while watching a movie. Lay next to Sienna in the couch and feel that belly fill, getting harder with each bite. Soda bubbling in her gut releasing belch after belch. Watch her rub and jiggle that stomach trying to make room for more slices. The perfect rainy day.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

GetOutOfMyCarNow

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

So I'm a guy, 5'11", about 175 lbs. No spoilers, but I just measured my waist and it's incredibly hot that you're almost twice my circumference (!!!). 

Oh yeah--great burps.

Response from the author:

Thank you for your review!!! I’m 5’11” and have over 100lbs on you!! We should compare 😉

Link to review
Guest ExponentialGrowth2

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Sienna is on fire 🔥 She eats and eats. The breadsticks alone are enough to fill her up but she has a whole pizza to pack into her gut and she doesn't quit 🔥🥵

The burps from her Cherry Coke are tremendous and so hot. Her gut really expands and is rock solid, full of thousands of calories cheese and carbs. The sound of her slapping her belly is hot af!!

And the measurement at the end after she struggles to her feet 😩 She looks absolutely enormous, pregnant. She worked for her belly rubs on this one 😻

Response from the author:

Thank you for your review! Glad you enjoyed the clip!

Link to review