3 Screenshots

About This File

welcome to the farm…

Farmer Aria is so proud of how far her three “little” piggies. @Feeder and Feedee @feedxmexdaddy and @Ellesbellyhave come so far in their gains, and their farmer couldn’t be happier! They oink in excitement as Aria entices them with a challenge…

Look how big their bellies are, they’re voluptuous curves all on display. Now, it’s time for a shot at being number one piggy. The three fat piggies put on a show for their farmer to see who will be the number one prized piggy! Each piggy hand picks their talent and really amazes Aria. Between huge burps, oiled curves, and a clapping ass, they all have amazing talent that is jaw dropping. Who do you think will be crowned the winner?! Find out now! 🥇  

IMB_hvccqp.gif

IMB_SvNqIi.gif

Edited by Aria_Bbw

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Help our models thrive by leaving a review after watching the clip. Your feedback means the world to them! ❤️

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Feeder_pa

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

These ladies are smoking. Aria makes a sexy farmer. I cant wait for the other stuff there gonna post. 5 stars 

Response from the author:

thank you!! i’m excited to post the collab content too 🥰 

Link to review
bbbradlovesfattys

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

this clip was so hot, first purchase from Aria and won’t be the last. if you’re thinking about it, do it. these four together are a dream come true 🥵 

Response from the author:

eeee tysm 🥰 i’m partial but i think we’re a hot bunch too! lol

Link to review