7 Screenshots

About This File

In this clip: Weight Gain Encouragement // Domination  // Teasing // Multiple Angles // SLO-MO 

It’s obvious how desperate you are, or you wouldn’t be here. You wouldn’t be consistently intrigued by my content, or infatuated by my words. You’ve always wanted it, and it’s okay. You’ve always wanted a huge fat belly forcing your thighs open; feeling yourself rapidly balloon and grow lazier and hungrier with every passing minute. You want to feel your overfed body jiggle with every step, out of breath and out of shape. Don’t you? Come on then, chug for me. Get a pint of ice cream and melt it down, put on this clip and follow my lead. I’ll turn you into the greediest, porkiest, fattiest hog. Oink. This file consists of a series of sexy clips; tightly edited together to create a dominating, hypnotic, effect on your psyche. Eat up. Oink. 

Other Files from Enchantress

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

hatherfordson

I’m terrified of you. I melted down a little over a US pint of ice cream, expecting it to be too much for me to handle but still excited to try it either way. But when you told me to put the ice cream to my lips and start chugging, I finished the entire thing in under a minute. I chugged it so fast that you were still telling me to chug when I had already finished it all, I didn’t know what to do at that point. So I just sat there, listening to your voice and basking in the gluttony of it all. Over 1,000 calories funneled straight into this fat gut in the blink of an eye. Just holding my belly in my hands as it churns all of this incredibly rich ice cream into more fat on my frame. I’ve never done a super high calorie chugging before and it turns me on like never before. You’re going to turn me into such a fat, gluttonous hog, and I know I’m going to love every second of it. So I just can’t help but be terrified of you, and what you’ll do to me. 

Link to review
Stuart H

This is my first purchase from this site and all I can say is WOW!! I've already started to pack weight on through my own drive but this video will make me work so, so much harder. I'm definitely under the Enchantress spell. My next gainer shake will definitely be mixed with ice cream and chugged down to this video. I'm going to become so big and enchantress will have had a very big hand in it. Keep up the wonderful work, I'll certainly be buying many more videos from you.

Link to review
Bellylover1990

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I have to be honest here, I’ve never been turned on by feeder encouragement. 

watching this video had me rock hard, I’m so into this that I started doing a pint of melted ice cream per day. I can’t stop watching this and Enchantress’s soft doughy body while she encourages me to give in and fatten myself beyond recognition. 

Bye bye to my shirts and pants fitting 🙊 

Link to review
Exjock14

I just chugged a 1.5 quart tub of ice cream (which is the equivalent of 3 pints) without even realizing it, all thanks to you, Enchantress. You’re so hypnotic, I chugged everything so fast that I had barely any time to process what had just happened. 

You control me.

And now, I’m just a dumb, fat, piggy who’s addicted to your spell and I need more. I won’t stop until you’ve told me it’s enough and I’m fat enough for your liking. I’m your brainless piggy and I need moar. 😈🐷

Link to review
Lovehandler99

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I usually don't actually eat while watching videos like this. I tend to finish before I finish eating when its just a video and then its hard to finish all the food I made/bought after post clarity 🙃

But I watched just a minute of this video before pausing it... my heart was pounding, my stomach gnawing, a buzzing in my brain that told me I HAD TO follow the video instructions. So here I am, writing this review, slapping 5 stars on it because I haven't even watched the whole thing and I'm so turned on that I'm about to drop everything to go buy enough pints of ice cream to enjoy this on repeat for a while.🥵 Love your videos'- the hypnotic undertones, the syrupy sweet voice, UGH. I'd be your fat play toy any day of the week, Enchantress 🙇‍♀️.

I'm honestly feeling like this video is going to tip me back into gaining a bunch again- so much so that I'm going to take a "Before Enchantress' 'Chug' Video" video now to compare myself to in a month or two after this clips had it's way with me...

Response from the author:

I love knowing that I’m dominating you. That I’m encouraging you to stuff your greedy fat face while melting your brain. Useless and huge suits you so well, so keep chugging ice cream until your belly forces your thighs apart 💖 you’re such a good growing sissy piggy for meee

Link to review
bigboidyl

Bought this on a wim and (unfortunately) had no ice cream but after watching it through when I watch it again tomorrow night there WILL be a pint of ice cream. Enchantress easily has the best feeder content on here and I can safely say your content has helped me reach a milestone weight for myself. That said I will continue to buy every feeder clip you put out on here 

I love how dedicated you are to my content. It turns me on so much knowing that every pound you gain is mine. You cant help yourself when it comes to serving me. And I’m clearly taking advantage of your pig body 🖤

Link to review
Ontos0811

Another great video in what has become a series of hypno/feeder encouragement videos all of which are great and this one is no exception. I'm starting to think these videos are solely responsible for why most of my shirts don't quite fit right anymore and it's absolutely worth it

Yay! I’m so happy that I get to blow you up with my feeder content. Keep packing on those pounds, okay? 💖

Link to review