Stuffing My Belly Until My Shorts No Longer Fit

$20.99

(2 reviews)

9 Screenshots

About This File

You can clearly see Nadya has been overdoing it- as usual. But it’s time she films a good ole fashioned gut stretching stuffing. The type of stuffing that leaves her wincing in pain. Rubbing her belly crying out “Why am I doing this to myself?” 

In front of her she has 4 chicken patties, a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, a ** of rice, a 15 oz tub of cream sauce, dessert and soda to wash it all down. She really wasn’t planning on finishing it all. It seemed impossible even for her. But we all know how Nadya gets around food. Her lardass has absolutely no self control and shes always pushing her limits way too far.

She eats like a savage. Her belly grows in front of you. She even starts to drink the sauce. Total gluttony. She’s so tuned on by gains that despite the pain of her stomach expanding dangerously fast she keeps going. From start to finish you’ll see her proudly finish each bite. What a total pig.

Of course during the stuffing she unbuttoned her jeans to make room for her expanding belly. But when she tries to get them back on she realizes there’s no way in hell they’re going to button back up again. You’ll see her try her absolute hardest. Stretching the jeans so much she almost breaks a nail. She just got these jeans. What the fuck?? You can see how hard she struggles she REALLY wants to get them on but it’s not happening.

Oh well, pretty sure the return period hasn’t even ended yet.

Edited by Nadya

Other Files from Nadya

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

davbec

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

One of the best burpers in this site 😍

Link to review
JMiller999283837

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The amount of food Nadya shoved down in this is incredible. You can tell she’s a true gainer. There’s also a HOT surprise at the end 🥵 10/10 recommend 

Link to review