1 Screenshot

About This File

I know the main goal is to make me fatter but…what about you? I know you really want to make me fat but we also want to make you just as fat. Being a professional gainer, I have some tips and tricks up my sleeve that I give out in this video if you are dedicated to gaining 🐷😏

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. Please leave a reaction and a review if you are enjoying my gain and if you want me to gain more 😘

Edited by TheBigAssSSBBW

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Brian_

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

TBASSBBW’s first foray into FFA vids is a can’t miss! Come listen to her detail exactly how she plans to fatten you up. And you can count on her plan being a waist changer! If you need proof just look at her she clearly knows how to pack on the pounds

Link to review
Zardolnia

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Honestly, it's already probably pretty difficult to avoid putting a pound or two... or 50 just being around TBASSBBW as it is, but for her to actually take an interest in expanding your waistline? Well, just look at what's happened to hers over the last year 😳 your own waistline is just as doomed 😈

Link to review
MadLadKnucks22

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Encourage vids usually arn’t  my thing but if you’re into it this is a great vid for you!

It is really hot 🔥 to hear her the “tips and tricks” that she has used to turn her self into the impressive fat ass she is today 🍑 and it’s always a delight seeing her rub up those beautiful rolls! 

Link to review