8 Screenshots

About This File

HEY FEEDER... THIS IS FOR YOU...

Are you ready to compare my increase from the first day I started with feederism to today?

In this video you will not only be able to see the progress I have made with my body, but also how the clothes I wore in the first video I recorded for curvage fit me. here you will see how fat and how big I am, how tight my clothes fit, sweating from trying to fit my body into my small clothes.

Other Files from Victoria Foxx

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

BBL5

Every view is amazing, but that side view... hammercy 🤤👐🏻😍🫦🔥

Link to review

First time buying one of Victoria's videos and was not disappointed! Very hot seeing her shirt barely contain her belly and even hotter seeing her pants struggle, rip, and fail at containing her ass.

Response from the author:

Ohh thankyou very much and welcome 

🤗 ❤️

20230725_051303.gif

Link to review
Fox99

One of my favorite models on here, and that won't stop anytime soon. Her belly is too big to be contained by any shirt or pants. Oh my god, then there's her ass which has grown just as big as her belly. 5 video!

💕  🌟 

20230725_051303.gif

Link to review
Guest adrian42u

1 of 5 members found this review helpful 1 / 5 members

Believe it or not you have a beautiful body and I liked your belly as it came out of your pants your butt is the fattest I have ever seen and it is beautiful

thankyou! 

Link to review