[NOW: 50% OFF!] Giant SSBBW got STUCK!

$6.95

(4 reviews)

15 Screenshots

About This File

TEMPORALLY 50% OFF on ALL MY VIDEOS!

😍 Enjoy this video from $11.95 now for only $6.95! 😍

In this video you see me trying to squeeze into my way too little car... 

From all different angles you will see how my giant fats are blocking me from a normal entry to my car

I get stuck so many times...

Struggling to get in

Struggling to get out

Struggling to get up

Struggling to walk

If you love stuck like I do, than this is your video! 

xx Ana

P.S. 

Let me know (review/comments) where you would like to see me getting stuck in a future video

SPANISH/ESPAÑOL

En este video me ves tratando de meterme en mi pequeño coche...

Desde ángulos diferentes, verás cómo mis grasas gigantes me bloquean la entrada normal a mi coche.

Me atasco tantas veces...

Luchando por entrar

Luchando por salir

Luchando por levantarme

Luchando por caminar

Si te encantan los pegados como a mí, ¡entonces este es tu vídeo!

xx Ana

P.S.

Déjame saber (revisión/comentarios) dónde te gustaría verme atascado en un video futuro

1398693298_pngegg(1).png.ee234bed1e648a5acfabd3d0bf410e6e.thumb.png.f0ee38189d870e8eab319e95b66a4f4c.png

This video is recorded by  @The Feedee Farmer  🤠 

Edited by Immobile Soon

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

UHU2009

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Ana is such a pretty girl and this video perfectly shows her struggles moving her enormous body around while she huffes and puffes and is gasping for air even from the slightest moves. 🥵

The video also puts the size of Ana's massive body into perspective. Her struggles fitting into the car and the way she fills out almost the complete width of the car's trunk compartment are breathtakingly hot. 😍

Taking this video must have been really tough for Ana. Let's hope she got a massive meal afterwards to compensate all the calories used filming this 😜

Link to review
Hoosier daddy

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I love !!!! 😍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ the last part of the video ,,,we’re she is walking ! & waddling! ,,,,everything in her body is wobbleing & jiggling !!!! This too me ,,,looks! Absolutely ! perfect!!!!  ,,,Walking around videos ,,,is very! very ! stunning!!!!😍❤️🔥 & HOTTT !!!! ,,🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥, when it’s filmed in the right viewing !angle!,,,,, & watching it all in Action!!!! , the ending had a huge!  surprise!!! That I didn’t see coming!!!!   But to me ! the whole entire video was AWESOME!!!!,,,, I Just can’t get enough!!!! Of those lovely!!!! 😍❤️HUGE !!!!😍❤️ BIG !!!!😍❤️ FAT !!!!😍❤️ Massive!!!! 😍❤️HEAVY!!!😍❤️! Belly !!!! 😍❤️jiggles!!!! 😚😚😚😚😚💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

Link to review
TheVenomScientist

la forma en que caminas al final del video me hizo desear que te sentaras en mi cara😍🤤😋

Response from the author:

@TheVenomScientist🔥mi gran peso aplastaria por completo tu rostro como una bola de grasa desbordada . Gracias por tu comentario me ayuda ha seguir con mi objetivo de inmobilidad 😍🔥😉

Link to review
JUANTOPO1423

NO DEJAS DE SORPRENDERME EN CADA VIDEO, NO SABES LO DELICIOSO Y EXCITANTE QUE ES VER UNA MUJER DE TU TAMAÑO Y HABLANDO EN ESPAÑOL YO PENSE QUE MODELOS COMO TU SOLO HABIA GRINGAS 

Response from the author:

@JUANTOPO1423😍muchas gracias . aprecio que te guste cada vez mas mis videos dare lo mejor de mi. Me encanta que lo disfrutes 

Link to review