8 Screenshots

About This File

come watch me eat some sushi and chicken and chug two bottles of water! 

Edited by pr3ttyb4by
needed price

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Cowpoke4570

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

She really stuffs herself in this video and I only hope to see her push her limits even further in her future ones.

Link to review
sconesy73

I'll get to the point really quickly...

Buy this video if you like to see a beautiful woman eating a lot of food...

And that's just the main headline act...In supporting roles, we're also treated to water chugging and belly play. For me though, the icing on a particularly delicious cake is the chat...

@pr3ttyb4by has the most adorable voice and accent- it's cute and hot at the same time... I could listen to her reading the instruction manual for a washing machine and not get bored 😍💖🤣

The way she interacts with the camera is perfect- when watching the video, you actually forget it's a video, it's like you're sitting there with her... Not many people can pull this off successfully, but @pr3ttyb4by does it perfectly - and in an incredibly endearing and natural way..

If you're reading this, as a member of Curvage, you're obviously an admirer of curvy women. As a fellow admirer, I can assure you that you will definitely not be disappointed when you "add to basket" - simply superb 👍😍

Link to review
BiasPenguin

Seeing her try and fail to use the chopsticks was beyond cute but the shrimp diss was a rare L on her part

Link to review