8 Screenshots

About This File

this occasion I decided to try on clothes to remodel my wardrobe๐Ÿšจbut all the clothes I liked were in small sizes ๐Ÿ˜ชso I still tried them on in public ๐Ÿ˜โœ…(there were a lot of people) to show you how my tummy looks in small clothes but this time with a touch of adrenaline ๐Ÿ˜ you have to see how my tummy looks in all those clothes... in fact, I didn't go into one, what are you waiting for to know which one ๐Ÿ˜ณโ“โ“

๐ŸšจThis video contains a special dubbing with my voice to avoid external noises ๐Ÿšจ

โค๏ธremember to leave me a โญ๏ธโญ๏ธreviewโญ๏ธโญ๏ธI like reading them also it makes me reach more peopleโค๏ธ

ย 

Other Files from Chubby Arii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

nomanisanisland1

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

In this video, cute Arii with her bulging fat belly films herself in the changing room of a public department store. She tries on trousers and skirts and constantly comments in Spanish language, talking aboutย  her actions and how she likes the trousers and skirts. Very erotic voice and factual assessment of her thick to chubby condition. She skillfully films herself in the mirror, nice POVs of her little pudgy wonder. Good video cuts and transitions.ย By the way, I am a very patient shopping companion and love to check the accuracy of fit.....like this video a lot and will watch often

Link to review
FeedeeFeederX

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Her voice is so sexy and her belly looks so round and plump as she tries on different tight outfits. Definitely a great buyย 

ย 

10/10!ย 

Response from the author:

thanks for your review โค๏ธ๐ŸŒ™

Link to review