5 Screenshots

About This File

It’s time for Nadya to do something she’s never done before: 
A whole body stretch mark tour. 

She’s been gaining quicker than she ever has so of course Nadya is completely covered in stretch marks. You don’t get it....they literally cover her entire body. Nadya went from dieting and exercising daily to avoid even gaining a pound to proudly showing off how much she’s destroyed her body so far. She wants you to see every inch of her. 

You’ll see areas she’s always been to shy to show off. All while she’s jiggling every inch of her body, showing how much her hard work has paid off. 

She starts at her calves and works all the way up to her arms. You’ll see her start to sweat just from all the jiggling. Nadya has gone from exercising daily to dripping sweat just from doing a little shaking. Unreal.

Nadya also shows off her backside and underbelly, areas she rarely shows. Her back fat and love handles have been swelling out quite nice. Her top looks absolutely pathetic from behind. It’s digging into her back, she’s outgrown it before she even had a chance to properly film in it. That’s a new level of fatness that she has to celebrate.

But Nadya knows she’s nowhere near her goal weight. Videos like this are a good reminder of just how much she’s really gained so far.

Edited by Nadya

Other Files from Nadya

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ApprenticeFeedee

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Nadya doing a whole body tour? You know this is the perfect time for her to turn up the dial on all the fat chat and jiggling! 🥵 I'm usually left with my breath taken away after watching her videos, but now I'm speechless. I had to pace around for a few minutes before writing this review haha! The amount of stretch marks this Goddess is decorated with is insanely fucking sexy!! I never knew that they went beyond her belly. Whatever this monster diet you're on Nadya, I'm gonna need every little detail about it! 👀 Your dedication to providing your body with all the right nutrients it needs to gain is extremely inspirational. I will do whatever it takes to get deep stretch marks to appear all over me! 🥴 It's pretty crazy that you were sweating so hard during the intense jiggling. As usual, you look insanely stunning in the flowery lingerie! Thank you so much for this ultra beautiful body tour Nadya!! Can't wait to see more stretch marks appear in spots I wouldn't imagine 😊❤️ 

On a side note I would say this is one of those "try not to get turned on" videos. I literally couldn't contain myself! 🥵

Response from the author:

I appreciate this detailed review so so much!! ❤️ my “diet” is something out of your wildest fantasies!! And im so happy you got turned on hehehe ;) hard to resist this big fat belly

Link to review