ex-yogi attempts headstand 😳

$14

(1 review)

2 Screenshots

About This File

my first attempted headstand in 3 years as an ex-fit yogi 🤯? is it a huge fail or a success? 🤔 in this video, i kept the whole headstand scene uncut! lots of giggles. perfect video if you’re wanting to get to see my personality a bit more 🥰 enjoy 💕

Edited by jasminehoney

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Plump_Lover

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Good views of your feet, your ass and your thighs (your whole legs, in fact), and a bit closer view of your pretty face. You are giggly, fun, and cute in this one. It’s great! But I was scared because it looks like you are on some sort of bench and I was afraid you were going to fall off. It’s a lighthearted and happy video and it would be fun to see if you could still do this as you gain more weight. By the way, I also liked the view of the stretch marks on your love handles!!❤️❤️❤️😃

Response from the author:

thank you, @Plump_Lover ❤️ 🥰 i definitely will have fun remaking this once i'm way bigger, now that will be an interesting sight to see 👀🤤 thank you so much for your review 🥺🥰

Link to review