Horny Feeder Girlfriend

$5.99

(2 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

I am so glad you just came home because I need you so badly, baby. I've had this wild fantasy going through my head all day and it's left me ready to jump your bones. Want to hear what it is? I want to feed you, stuff you, until you gain weight. Just imagine me totally pampering you and helping you eat as I push more and more food down your throat. I'm getting so wet just thinking about it now. Does the idea turn you on too? Just imagine laying back on my chest as I pick up slice after slice of pizza and make sure you finish off a few larges. We'll be so horny I'll have to jerk you off while stuffing you. You're down? Oh good, because that's the pizza delivery at the door. I had a feeling you'd want to play so let's begin.

Other Files from Queen Chrissy

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

This everything I need in life a feeder girlfriend shoveling pizza in my mouth. This video just made me want it so much more 🥵

Link to review