3 Screenshots

About This File

We're hanging out and I'm super bored. You suggest we play some hide and seek. I agree as long as I get to be the one that hides! As you're counting I come up with the bright idea to squeeze myself in my clothes hamper. I'm a short girl--only 4'11 I can pull this off for sure! I put myself in feet first and realize this isn't going to work. It's near impossible to get my thick, curvy big booty into the hamper! Ugh sure I'm short but I didn't account for how wide and chunky I am! Fine, I'll hide the other way. I go head first into the hamper and immediately realize this was a mistake. I'm completely stuck in such a small space! I can't see or get loose! I struggle around with my dress hiked up. Okay game is over--now get over here and help me stepbro! WTF are you even there?! You shouldn't be looking at me like this! The panic is completely real as I struggle and ask you for help.

Other Files from Carmita Bonita

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.