5 Screenshots

About This File

Thought you could get away with it, didn’t you? Secretly fatten up your girl without her noticing? Well your Girlfriend Kayla found out alll about your little plan & she decides to sit you down for a chat. At first you’re a little nervous, but lucky for you she’s not mad- quite the opposite in fact! Kayla begins to go into detail about how she thinks your secret fetish is actually pretty hot & wants to start helping out with her new gains right away…

Watch as this greedy girl then starts to stuff herself with greasy burgers, fries, hotdogs & a milkshake from five guys right in front of you- at this rate she’ll be the growing BBW of your fantasies in no time! 👀🥵

this clip contains: 20+ minutes of GF roleplay, fat chat, stuffing, belly/ass play, burping, & more!

Please note: the audio gets a lil fuzzy at times due to my A/C so I’ve lowered the price as a result. As always I hope you enjoy! 💋

Edited by CakedupKayyla

Other Files from CakedupKayyla

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Square

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

This is an absolutely amazing video and it checks off nearly every single box of things that I personally love to see in a stuffing video! Every word and action Kayla takes shows how much she enjoys exploring her body and filling it up. She also gives an absolutely amazing performance in this video and makes us feel directly responsible for her current…predicament. If you’re still reading this what are you waiting for?? Get this video and experience it for yourself you won’t regret it. 

Link to review
YoureSoHot

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

Holy hell, what a hot video. I love that you wanna be daddy's piggy, your belly looks so big and those thighs look sooo thick 😍 also you have a pretty face and it was cool to see 😍 two thumbs way up.

Oh and hearing you enjoy that foods amazing as well

Link to review
Anthony,98

3 of 6 members found this review helpful 3 / 6 members

Sold vid, any chance you can show more of that ass in future vids? It's to nice to hide 

Link to review