(5 reviews)

Guest Miss Magpie

8 Screenshots

About This File

Your teacher, Miss Magpie, has noticed the correlation between your dropping grades and her rising weight. In this role play, she requests you stay after class to discuss your performance, however you learn bringing in food can lead to a little extra credit and a lot of extra weight. 

Other Files from Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Davemustaine

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

What an AWESOME video!!! Dialogue is amazing, well thought out. Super huge fan of this MMP, and am always impressed by her acting!! Lots of sexy belly play and talk. Only detractor is you don’t see a lot of her butt, HOWEVER, it doesn’t take away from the video; and wouldn’t really fit with the plot!! 11/10 recommend this purchase as I would any of her vids!! 
would love to see a pt 2 in a few months of this with her in the same outfit to see if  that student has been sticking with the  extra credit and how it has been paying off😉

Link to review
STCChristopher

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I just purchased this video on April 4, 2023. I was drawn to the outfits in the preview picture. I love the #Casablanca like #trenchcoat. I would recommend purchasing this video. It’s attractive the fat chats. This video is really executed.

I think the dialogue is really well written. I have heard many teachers say most of the lines spoken in this video for various reasons but not being related to gaining weight unless it was from pregnancy. Nothing allowing others to show their belly unless in elementary school for students to touch a teachers pregnant belly for students to understand what it feels like to feel the baby kick. I have heard all the dialogue pretty much said by teachers at one point or another but used in different context in school. So I think this video is well written. 

I believe the room could be a teachers desk or office. 
This video is nicely done. 

I can believe teachers who don’t want particular foods like apples but want other foods for extra credit. I have not seen that in high School but definitely in Elementary and a little in Middle school for different projects. 

Pizza flavored #Pringles and the original flavor are my favorite flavors. For me the sounds of crunching & chewing of the Pringles serves as an #ASMR soothing quality bringing comfort to this video. 

Link to review
BigBoy86

One of the best models on curvage. Great roleplay video.

Response from the author:

What a compliment. Thank you!

Link to review
Jimmy.james501

This was such an incredibly sexy video, basically perfect in every way thank you so much ! 

I definitely have a crush now, specially with that slow sensual rubbing and belly lifting, wow 🤩😍🤰🏻🥵

Thank you so much🥰 I’m glad you enjoyed it!

Link to review
Rightroundhubie

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

It's been a few weeks since the last gem of a video was posted. Miss magpie has now nursed her belly with what looks like an endless supply of calories, and she's so obviously more plump and round. The roleplay and dialog is very attractive. The angles display her beauty, and I would love it if she was my plump pregnant teacher. 

Thank you so much!

Link to review