1 Screenshot

About This File

lunah_fattyindenial_gifcurvage190323.thumb.gif.fae9cb5d4bbc3a5b3b3737b343023a4b.gifAfter a day's work, Luna is very upset. Some of her colleagues in the cafeteria approached and congratulated her on her pregnancy...

"what pregnancy? how dare they? I've been wearing this same uniform for a good three years and I haven't gained a pound...they're probably just jealous of how good I am at my job and just wanted to upset me like this...yeah, that's definitely the reason!"

Luna blatantly denies reality, especially when she shows you her fat belly, her buttery hips, asking you

"I'm not fat, am I?"

Other Files from Luna Hellborn

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

turquoisenebula

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Sadly she doesn't spend much time standing sideways with her skirt on like in the thumbnail.  It would have been nice to see her gorgeous figure for longer in that skirt from the side.

Response from the author:

Thank you for pointing this out, I will try to film every angle  thoroughly from now on.  :)

Link to review