$6

(4 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Come and take a shower with me i know you want too 😘🛀

2023-03-20_00_37_00.gif

2023-03-20_00_37_40.gif

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

AtlasAlive

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Reed.Queen knows exactly what you want to see and exactly what you want to hear, watch as she reads your mind and anticipates your thoughts in real-time. She’s a wonder to behold, sudsy and shaking in the shower. It’s enough to make you want to reach through the screen and lend a hand with the soap 🧼 

Response from the author:

OMG you are to sweet!

Link to review
thomas91

You looking for a sexy moment this is the clip you should buy

This wowan is so hot sexy in the shower, she shows every part of this fucking sexy body 

Love that

Link to review
Guest romeos92

new top models here gonna break the internet Reed.queen, she shows how jiggly her body, jiggly arms and of course the hottest plump ass and thighs are the best part of the video and the best part is that this is only the start of their growth...what is also sexy how she grabs her belly full handed and jiggly it, her sexy voice and the cutest face ..she made me in love with her from the first sight❤️😍

Thanks so so much!! You are to sweetttt

Link to review
Andrew111

Well this hot new star of Curvage has done it again . Reed. Queen is playful, sexy and down right beautiful. Her bedroom eyes lay on you as heavy and thick as her gorgeous fattened thighs . In this clip she shows off her curvaceous growing body as she showers. Her tattooed bod is so hot . Her Ass and belly are plump and  growing bigger . She moves her ample  chub gracefully and effortlessly enticing you . Her sensuality is palpable. She has the erotic gift I talk about in the most compelling Curvage models. Both sweet and sassy you won’t be able to take your eyes off this South American beauty. A Curvage star in the making for sure . Highly recommend to all FAs and feeders . 

Omg thanks sooo much!! i really enjoy your reviews!

Link to review