Fat Fuck Reprogramming

$7.99

(0 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

The minute you lay eyes on me and hear my voice you start dropping down. This is the way it's supposed to be. You are going to end up who you are destined to be. I'm just here to guide you along your journey and keep you on track. Drop down for me and give into the trance that has been pulling at your consciousness. Succumb to the blissful dream and your mind is mine. I'm in control now and I'm going to help you become a fat fuck. Not content with just being a little overweight, fat fucks like you balloon to enormous proportions. You are going to eat, and eat, and eat for me until you become a worthless whale. People will look at you and think you're out of control. Stuff your gullet until you are the size of two men. Fat fucks are made in the kitchen so keep eating. Feel the pleasure of a stuffed, gainer belly. It's arousing. It turns you on in ways you've never felt before. You need to eat just as badly as you need orgasm. These two needs will be intertwined and constantly triggering the other. Every pang of hunger will be felt between your legs and every horny ache will set your stomach growling. There's one way to cement this mind body connection: orgasm. I'm going to count you down and your fat fuck programming will be complete. 5...4...3...

Other Files from Queen Chrissy

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.