3 Screenshots

About This File

YOURE ALL MINE NOW! I’ve been hunting you for a long time, but you’re hard to track down! All that matters now is that I have you and I’m not gonna let you go! 

You’ve been captured by a hungry succubus who’s got a taste for devouring her pray after she drains them. At least you get to enjoy yourself one last time before you reside permanently in her massive belly! 

She teases you with her body, explaining that she needs your seed and she’s going to use all of her tricks to get you to finish for her! Showing off her ass and hearing her thighs slap together as she twerks for you is enough to drive you absolutely crazy! 

She gives you a countdown and demands you finish for her. She’s so hungry now she can barely contain herself, she happily devours you so she can keep you forever! What a way to go! 

**7.99 for the first 48 hours- then back to 9.99**

F372DB9F-5BDF-4E7D-A61A-6D89F4149D6B.thumb.gif.ddafc09e3c7c04623ae873d41d14965f.gif
8C865935-37B0-4CFE-B44A-06205C53CD6C.thumb.gif.2c4b026a7bf24c31b7ec56f5929762eb.gif

Other Files from Jersey Ghoul 666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Wishuwerebigger

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Vore fans! Buy this clip. You won’t be disappointed. Teasing fans. Body tours. Instructions for Satisfaction. It’s all here. You’ll be hypnotized by the gorgeous belly, sweet voice, and bad intentions of this incredibly sexy succubus. There’s a lot to like for pretty much everyone on this site. It touches so many different bases, and is especially strong on the teasing of the inevitable inability that we can’t resist her. Woooooo this was good.

Response from the author:

Yussssss it really does have something for everyone! Thank you so much for reviewing and I’m so thrilled to hear that you enjoyed it!!! 

Link to review