7 Screenshots

About This File

Wilson, your fat and sketchy fortune teller, has devised a special form of hypnosis for you. Listen and be coaxed along a gentle journey of weight gain encouragment and hunger stimulation. Let the stunning visuals of fat jiggling, gyrating, shaking and wobbling mesmerize you. Fall victim- ahem I mean entraced by my voice and body, both of which are meant to trick- I mean stimulate your desire to grow fatter for me. Be warned: this video will make you hungrier, will make you fatter and will make you all mine......... 

Other Files from Feeder and Feedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest PeterK57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

🥰

Link to review

This was so mesmerizing. I watched it the first time imagining I was getting fatter and that I was her piggy. Then I watched it again while eating a whole pizza and found that I was still hungry at the end. This video really does work 🐷

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for the review!! Looks like you're mine now pig HAHAHA 😈 (seriously this was amazing feedback) 

Link to review