Carnivore Stuffing/Showing off my body

$6.99

(5 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Watch as I down chicken steak and mashed potatoes & then show off my body, walking back and forth for you showing you how much I jiggle and how big I am.

Reading your reviews makes me so happy and I would appreciate if you left one if you want to 😘🥰

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. 💕

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Only carbs and fats for our gaining goddess to make sure that she keeps packing on the pounds!!😍 The way TBASSBBW shovels mouthful after mouthful of fattening foods down is a feeders dream. She eats like a woman possessed to be even fatter and fatter, and is well on her way to reaching her gaining goals if she continues pigging out like this!!😍 Another fantastic clip from the curvage newcomer of the year!!😍😍

Link to review
Lekkerh

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I keep buying your vids haha, I'm loving the amounts of jiggle and also your appetite! 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! I so appreciate that 💕

Link to review
Majovla

I like your videos more and more. I like the good ideas that fit my taste. You are great keep it up! ❤️❤️ 3

Thank you so much!!💕💕💕

Link to review
MadLadKnucks22

Watching her eat is like watching a python swallow a bird whole, it’s a spectacle of nature really. 🤯  She can just shovel so much food back so quickly it’s no wondering she’s gotten so fat! We also get a full body view of her, she’s looking as wide as the fridge and her ass is huge! 🥵 Watching her lumber around and jiggle is a real treat. 

Thank you so much loveeee. I really appreciate all your amazing reviews lately 😘 

Link to review