4 Screenshots

About This File

Following an amazing week of stuffings, I go for my final night buffet dinner, piling my plates high and go back home to try on some clothes I was planning to wear.

I am absolutely stuffed and I am desperate to rub and jiggle my belly, but still I am still tempted by the snacks and soda left out. I then need to plan my outfit for the next day and notice that they are little tighter than expected?!🙄 Maybe a week of my favourite food has made a difference😏

Watch me struggle and desperately squeeze into my little clothes😋

Burping and jiggling all the way, I am sure you will enjoy seeing me struggling into the outfits.

I hope you love it and let me know what you think, first review gets a gift 😍

bfft+tght.mp4-low.gif

Other Files from Princess_Tdizzle

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Loving-Chubby-Women

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Princess,

It's a great video! I just adore your chubby tummy, and the rolls are sexy. You also have a great, deep belly button. The food looked good, and the clothes changing revealed that you are outgrowing your clothes. That frilly, white top you put on was fun and seeing you in underwear is exciting and revealing. I also enjoyed hearing you sigh at the end. I would love to hear your voice. The only thing I couldn't see was the exact numbers on the tape measure. It sort of got blurry at that point, and I would love to know what the measurement was. You are a beautiful woman and I enjoy watching your belly grow. Thanks!😘

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for watching and reviewing. Sorry about the camera focus, something I’ll look to improve 😍

Link to review