4 Screenshots

About This File

Hey! Here is my first attempt at a little vid and I hope you love it😍. I went out for a huge meal and then my favourite sugary snacks after and couldn't wait to get home and release my belly from my jeans and show you as I moisturise.

Let me know what you think, I'd love your reviews and comments.πŸ˜†

PT x

(sorry the audio is quiet, already improved my set up for the next one)

Other Files from Princess_Tdizzle

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

ss336764

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Excellent starting video. My favorite model to date, I'm thrilled to watch her grow.Β 

Keep up the great work, princess!Β 

Response from the author:

Thank you for following me throughout my journey ❀️

Link to review
Carmuri

of course this video is 5 stars we are talking about a girl who is a princess but how sexy and beautiful I love how you rub her belly with everything and that cream and that movement With the belly is the sexiest thing I've ever seen I recommend this and all the content of this beauty or rather this monument or fluffy flower made a whole woman And if this girl needs motivation, you have to give it to her, she deserves everything @Princess_Tdizzle Beautiful how is it Review I hope you like it a lot πŸŒΊπŸ‘Έβ€οΈπŸ˜Šβ­β­β­β­β­

Thank you so much! I love the kind words, very motivational 😍

Link to review
Guest Plump_Love

Hello Princess, I’m so glad you are here!! This was a great beginning. I love yourΒ soft, sexy tummy, and that great belly button (I have a weakness for belly buttons). You aren’t fat yet, but you ARE soft and plumpness is beginning. I also look forward to seeing your face. Good luck to you here on Curvage!!!πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ

Thank you so much, I’m glad you liked it 😍

Link to review