4 Screenshots

About This File

Watch me pig out on some fast food and slurp down a large slushee. Then I play with my bloatedย belly and drop it on the table making a loud smacking soundย 

please leave me a review if you like my video

๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿฅต

Other Files from KatKummings

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

I like it ,๐ŸฅฐI love it !!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’• & thank you Kat Kummings for wearing those lovely tight hot jeans shorts ๐Ÿ‘–โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‘ I see that you got a tan ,tans are always beautiful๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸŒˆ and stunning ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’–especially in the summer time โ˜บ๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’• , and the way you dived into that sonic ,and eating it ,yum ๐Ÿ˜‹yum ๐Ÿ˜‹good ๐Ÿ˜‹ as you stand up , and release that FAT !!! โค๏ธHottt!!! ย ๐Ÿฅตbelly of yours , & plopping it ,on the table ,watching those lovely ๐Ÿฅฐlooking ripples ๐Ÿ˜of jiggles ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’•as you plop it , again on the dinner table ,at a really hottt !!! side angle ๐Ÿ“ view. ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  & canโ€™t wait to see more creative video content you come up with next time. ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย Thank you Kat Kummings โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’–โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•

Link to review