3 Screenshots

About This File

I may or may not have been on another planet while filming this ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝย  Scooping icecream with donuts and eating the rest with my hands.

Utensils are for cowards ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Other Files from SwedishButterball

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

hamazon

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

If you donโ€™t like watching a big, beautiful woman laughing and enjoying food without the pesky interference of utensils, what went wrong in your life? Bella absolutely lives up to her username here as she messily eats donuts and ice cream๐Ÿคฉ,ย and it was an utterย delight to watch herย eat that whole containerย in such an eco-friendlyย and efficient way. Really, we could all learn a thing or two from this videoย ๐Ÿ˜‰.ย 

Response from the author:

Hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ me, the environmental hero ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ

Link to review
Ilvg

Bella looking hella hot with her growing belly resting in her lap devours donuts and icecream like a pro! Plenty of laughs and some loud burps as she dunks her donuts into her icecream. She even gets messy as the icecream drips on her belly. Just a sexy fat lady stuffing her gorgeous face with fun vibes and belly play with an amazing swollen gut. Thereโ€™s literally no reason not to add this to your collection.

Literally no reason ๐Ÿ˜‚โค๏ธ I adore you ๐Ÿ˜

Link to review
rachhole

Bella is in her natural form. Sexy funny and hungry as hell. She's such a messy girl and I love it

Thank you ๐Ÿ’•ย 

We're doing that together at some point โ˜บ๏ธ

Link to review