5 Screenshots

About This File

When you think about how many calories it takes to just maintain my weight, that alone is an insane amount of fatty, greasy, calorie filled food, but when you factor in that I’m still actively gaining weight and haven’t plateaued - your mind will be blown. I absolutely love the fact that every single time I step on the scale, I know for a fact I will weigh more than I did at my last weigh in I’ve been a really good piggy, I hope you’re proud 🐷

This video is a perfect example of just why I am so massive. When food is in front of me, I eat and eat until I’m beyond the point of just being full. I don’t realize how full I am until I stand up and show you my belly at all angles, jiggling and slapping it. I’ve heard a lot about feedee’s plateauing - luckily I’ve never had that problem and this gluttenous display portrays why

Items and calories consumed in this video:

12 inch sausage pizza extra cheese extra sauce-2,560

Chicken poppers-650

2 Dr Pepper-300

Garlic cup/Parmesan packets-200

4 tbsp BBQ Sauce/4 tbsp Honey- 376

Total - 4,086 🐷

Reading your reviews makes me so happy and I would appreciate if you left one if you want to 🥰

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. 💕

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Guest SouthernWinds

Posted

Amazing video, love the moans and burps as you stuff your face in this

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, Martyndoc said:

4,000 calories is what I eat in over 2.5 days! You weighed almost exactly THREE TIMES myself based on your previous weigh in!!! Great work in entering legendary territory!

That wasn’t even half of what I ate that day too lol 🐷

Guest JJJohn

Posted

I love the shots where your massive belly is hanging down between your legs. It must be sooo much fun to that that much blubber to squish and bounce whenever you feel like it. 😍😍 I'd be in heaven 🤤🤤🤤  

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.