8 Screenshots

About This File

20220409_090834.thumb.gif.8878bc613cd025a81f18b6737c1c16fb.gif20220409_091356.thumb.gif.0d3f34e298e60e5dd06b94b485950aea.gif

I am stuffing myself everyday, but somehow have not done a stuffing video in a while! So here it is! A poke bowl bigger than my head 🤤I have honestly NEVER seen such a big poke bowl in my LIFE, so I was suuuuuuuper excited to see how HUGE this one was 😍

Watch and listen as I gobble down this MASSIVE bowl of food in some strappy lingerie in sheer pleasssureeee🥵 It was honestly impossssibleee to keep the straps nicely displayed over my BIG belly because they kept rolling up😂

This video has lots of jiggles, grabs and belly play. Ou AND a fun story about how I came to like fish! 😘

Other Files from AGirlWhoLikesToEat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Long John 66

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Oh babe! Baaabe! I’m wooorn out! This is I think the first stuffing video I’ve seen u do and I absolutely loved it! U are just so sweet u and your yummy tummy that I just want to give u a million hickeys everywhere! Those plump arms and neck, and oooh that gut and love handles, oooh I’d have a fun time making a sex meal out of u! 🤤 u are so knowledgeable, smart, cute and u know how to keep a guy hoooooked! I want to cuddle u after that meal and we can sweet talk and bump and grind all nite! I think I need to go calm down before I get all horny again! 🥰thanks for your efforts girl, u have such great genes and it shows in your weight gain, keep up the great work! And never be ashamed of those burps or hiccups, it’s all part of the eating fantasy 😘

Response from the author:

LOVED reading this review Long John ❤️ I dooooo enjoy a well place hickey! You are right tho XD I am always shy to burp out loud in videos 😂 I'll let them out more often 🥰

Link to review
Guest Plump_Love

Wonderful video! You make eating fun. As I've said before, I think it would be fun to take you out to eat and just enjoy watching you eat and teasing and tempting you with more and more good food. Your lingerie is so very sexy, even with straps that get tangled, and I enjoy getting to see your whole body, as well as hints of your feet, and even a hint of your full face when you put your glasses up on top of your head for just a few seconds. Glasses are great, but you have a lovely face and don't need anything over any of it. Also enjoyed as you talked about how you came to like fish, and shared other observations and thoughts along he way, while you were eating. There is a lot of good stuff here in this video. After you finished eating and were observing how you felt bloated, I found myself wondering if you have done a video where you are fed by someone else while tied up. You've done lots of settings and situations, but I don't think I've see that. Whether you do that or not, you have lots of great videos, and this is another good one. Thanks!!😀😉🥰

Hehe thanks Plump 😍 The poke was soooooooo goooooooood, I couldn't help but enjoy myself xD lately I've been planning so many dinner outings with friends... I just want to EAT. I was talking to my boss today about how I was excited for the food on my next trip 🤣 That's the first thing that came to my mind...yummy food xD

Ou! I could definately explore doing a tied up feeding 😚

Link to review
Vulkan

For those who still don't know this girl's binge videos, here is the proof that she is one of the best on this site, I hope it will be the first of many without a mask of course  🥵;) recommended purchase, what are you waiting for ?! 🥵

I hope the feedback of this video is good as a test for you to do more videos like this 😊

the burps, and the shots to your sexy lip swallowing every bite, you're gorgeous when you eat

and of course that sexy outfit about to break from the pressure of your curves... amazing maybe a few more scenes on your pretty face while you swallow to be a masterpiece ;) 

Hehe thanks for everything Vulkan! I honestly hadn't realized how long it'd been since I posted my last stuffing until u mentioned it 😯 Everytime I watch this video I get so HUNGRY and find myself wanting to do it again 🤤

Link to review