5 Screenshots

About This File

[mutual gaining, POV, role play, fat chat, encouragement]

1713774730_weregonnagetsofattogether.thumb.gif.30f96cc6f2d2ca00371518d044f9ea9d.gif 1997626311_weregonnagetsofattogether_1.thumb.gif.f3284c137f2c2a751c26700836ac878a.gif

Your girlfriend Kelli wants to talk to you--turns out she discovered your secret! She know's that after years of fattening her up, you want to try out weight gain for yourself. Kelli loves this idea and can't wait to help you gain! She tells you all about how excited she is to watch you gradually fatten up like the pig you want to be😈 Kelli pulls out her own fat gut and tells you she wants you to get at least as big as she is, then ends your visit with some encouragement to gain for her 

(Little bit of a switch up and trying something new! Let me know if you like the encouragement/teasing/feeder angle) 

Other Files from kellijellibelli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Miles Long

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

as a switch feedi st i absolutely adore these kinds of videos, and i really appreciate Kelli delving into the chubby encourager role. if she were actually my encourager i’m sure i’d blow up no questions asked, but this’ll do just fine. btw, did you know you can’t say fee dist on here?

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Saint Wallow

Back to back, folks. KJB does it again!

Like last time, all the talk about mutually gaining weight is hot. And the role-play about becoming your feeder is way sexy.

Thanks and keep it up!

Link to review
HumanSnorlax

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Any aspiring fat guy who gets KelliJelliBelli as a feeder doesn't stand a chance of staying thin. She's skilled in feeder mode and it shows here. Definitely a great watch for fans of FFA and female feeder content. :D

Link to review
LordLurker

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The feeder angle is delightful and you handle it so well! As someone who's already fatter than you are, I was afraid the video being for someone that is just starting out, but it was so hot that any references to the viewer being smaller than you didn't even register. I would love a part two but it might actually break the universe given how perfect this clip already is.

Link to review
Zappy

Absolutely loved it. KJB looks stunning as always and honestly has the feeder style down so well.

Insanely hot.  

Link to review